Information about Agastya Rasayanam
Agasthya Rasayanam contains Dasamoola (each) Sadaphala (Aegle marmelos), Kashmarya (Gmelina Arborea), Takkari (Premna serratifolia), Patala (Steriospermum coalis), Dunduka (Oroxylum Indicum), Brihati (Solanum anguivi), Kandakari (Solanum xanthocarpum), Prsniparni (Desmodium gangeticum), Salaparni (Pseudarthria viscida), Gokshura (Tribulus Terrestris), etc. as active ingredients.
Key benefits of Agasthya Rasayanam:
- Effective in the treatment of bronchitis, asthma, chronic cough, and palpitation.
- Both acute and chronic disorders of the respiratory tract like hoarseness of voice, cough, dyspnea, bronchitis, asthma, etc are remarkably cured with this medication.
- Improves immunity and thus is beneficial in the prevention of recurrent sinusitis, intermittent fever, and early signs of aging like graying of hair, wrinkles, loss of memory, etc.
- Gastric disorders like colics, indigestion, and constipation are treated preferably with Agasthya Rasayana.
- Also, improves physical strength and adds lustrous outshine to the body.