Dhanadanayanadi kashayam benefits:
Used in Ayurvedic treatment of facial paralysis, paraplegia, hemiplegia
They are used in the treatment of tremors of various etiology.
5 – 10 ml, before food, or on an empty stomach, once or twice a day.
It needs to be mixed with an equal quantity of water.
Dhanadanayanadi kashayam ingredients:
The kashayam is prepared by following herbs in equal parts.
- Dhanadanayana – Caesalpinia bonduc
- Shunti – Ginger – Zingiber Officinalis
- Shigru – Morinda oleifera
- Rasna – Pluchea lanceolata
- Ugragandha – Acorus calamus
- Varuna – Crataeva nurvala
- Lashuna – Garlic – Allium sativum
- Krishna – Long pepper – Piper longum
- Chitraka – Plumbago zeylanica
- Eranda – Ricinus communis
- Surataru – Cedrus deodara
- Ghana – Cyperus rotundus
- Pathya – Terminalia chebula
- Barbara – Clerodendron serratum