Dhootapapeshwar Swayambhuva Guggul has been used in the Ayurvedic medicine for its antipuritic, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties. It is highly effective in the treatment of skin conditions including vitiligo, leukoderma, eczema and related skin conditions.
- Primarily used for the treatment of a wide range of skin conditions
- Helps reduce itching, abnormal fluid secretions and prevents pus formation
- Clears skin infections and restores the natural colour of skin
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties which reduces inflamed skin and also treats pains associated with gout and arthritis
- It can be used to treat abdominal disorders and premature greying of hair
- Beneficial remedy for people suffering from diabetes and can be used to treat liver disorders