Cure Urinary disorders with Bahya Pranayama
Urinary disorders are the diseases which disturbs our excretory system and the passage of urination becomes tougher and difficult. The best and the efficient way to cure this is called ‘Yoga and Pranayama’. It is free of cost and applicable to all the patients. Today we will be talking about Cure Urinary disorders with Bahya Pranayama.
Before going through the Pranayama, we will be first talking about what are Urinary disorders; as the concerned Pranayama mostly deals with the same.
What are called Urinary disorders?
Urinaryv diseases also called UTI (Urinary Tract Infection) is an infection in any part of your urinary system — your kidneys, ureters, bladder and urethra. Most infections involve the lower urinary tract — the bladder and the urethra. Some examples are renal failure, bladder infections, kidney stones and many more.
Now, let move to the Pranayama-
What is Bahya Pranayama?
Bahya Pranayama is comes under the category of breathing exercises. In this pranayama the breath is kept outside during the practice so it is called Bahya Pranayama. Bahya means “outside”. It should be done after kapalbhati pranayama. ‘Bahya’ means ‘outside’. As the name indicates, the breath is kept outside during practice.
Step for Bahya Pranayama:-
- Sit in pose of Padmasana or Siddhasana.
- Take a deep breath and exhale completely (breath out) to evacuate lungs as much as possible.
- Hold your breath and touch your chin to the chest is called (Jalandhar Bandha or Throat lock).
- By pulling your stomach in and up under the rib cage such that the stomach and back seem to touch each other from inside. It is called (Uddiyana Bandha).
- Lift the muscle from groin area is called (Mulabandha or Root lock).
- Hold this three bandhas for some time as much you can 10-15 seconds then breathe in deeply to release these three locks.
- Repeat Bahya pranayama for 2-5 minutes daily.
- For the patients it can be done as 10-12 times a day.
Bandhas in Bahya Pranayama
‘Bahya Pranayama’ should be practiced initially 3-5 times per day and increased up to 21 times maximum.
Benefits of Bahya Pranayama:-
- It is the complete cure for Hernia.
- It is a harmless Pranayama. It dispels the instability of mind.
- In any type of Urinary disorders, the Pranayama can be performed. It gives the excellent results and if the disease has not reached to chronic, then can be even uprooted.
- It improves the digestive power and is beneficial in stomach ailments.
- It make the brain sharp and develops intellect.
- It also removes the sexual impotency and diseases.
Contradictions for Bahya Pranayama:-
- People with hypertension and heart problem should avoid performing Bahya Pranayama.
- Those with the problem of Blood pressure must consider an expert before performing this.
- Make sure that you perform this under the supervision of an expert.
This was the description of Bahya Pranayama. Take care and Live well!