Reduce your waistline fat with Triangle pose- Trikonasana
A slimmer waist is a sign of fitness and a healthy body. When our body starts gaining unhealthy weight, then the waist area gets bulged first. Today we will be telling you about a yogasana that is meant to reduce waistline, it is ‘Trikonasana‘.
What is Trikonasana?
Trikonasana also called Triangle pose, is a yogasana in which your body resembles a triangle. It is made of two words; trikon means triangle and asana means pose.
Steps for Trikonasana:
- Stand straight keeping a distance of about one and a half feet between the feet.
- Both the hands, should hang parallel to the body, palms facing inside.
- Inhale and bring the left hand near the left toe or the ankle, and lift the right hand upwards.
- Bend the neck to the right side and look at the right hand.
- While exhaling, come back to the original position.
- Now repeat the exercise on the other side also.
Benefits of Trikonasana:
- The regular practice reduces your waistline and also makes you look slimmer.
- It makes your lower back area flexible.
- It develops your chest and also results in larger breasts.
- It is good for backache.
- Those suffering from obesity must do this.
- This is recommended for growing kids, to increase height.
Contradictions for Trikonasana:
There are several precautions too, related to Trikonasana. Some of them are listed below-
- Those with migraine should not perform this.
- If you are experiencing dizziness while performing this, then don’t see downwards or simply avoid it
- Those with severe back pain should not perform this.
So in this way, we saw the description of Trikonasana. It is an amazing one. Must give it a try and share your experience with us.
Stay aware of Yoga. It is the cheapest and most efficient way to gain health and happiness. Take care and live well!