Increase your Stamina with Virabhadrasana 2
Yoga poses are meant for keeping your body fit and providing longevity. In a busy life, everyone wants to go faster and achieve success. Now, increase your stamina with Virabhadrasana 2. Well, Virabhadrasana is a yogasana that represents the fierce form of Lord Shiva. Here, we will be talking about the Virabhadrasana pose, its benefits, and other details.
What is stamina?
Stamina is the ability of our body to resist the energy and work with endurance. Those with low stamina always face failures and ailments in their lives. They are always seen as tired, fatigued, and restless. A well-developed and boosted stamina keeps you fit and healthy always. Today our yogasana is concerned to work on the same.
What is Virbhadrasana 2?
This pose looks like a soldier in the position of war so it is Called Virabhadrasana (Warrior Pose). The word means, Virabhadra = the name of a fierce warrior, an incarnation of Shiva, described as having a thousand heads, a thousand eyes, and a thousand feet, wielding a thousand clubs, and wearing a tiger’s skin.
Now, let us move to the steps for Virabhadrasana 2.
Steps for Virbhadrasana 2:-
- Stand straight with your legs by keeping a distance of 3-4 feet between each other.
- Inhale and raise both hands parallel to the ground and turn your head to the right.
- While exhaling slowly turn your right foot at 90 degrees to the right.
- Slowly bend your right knee.
- Keep in mind that the right thigh should be parallel to the ground.
- Stay in this position for some time.
- Breathe deeply four 4 times.
- After this come to your original standing position and breathe normally.
- Perform the same steps for the left leg by turning the head to the left.
- Repeat this cycle for more 4-5 times.
How to do Virabhadrasana pose
Benefits of Virabhadrasana 2:-
- This is an excellent yoga pose for Pregnant women.
- It gives strength to the legs, arms, and lower back and tones your lower body.
- It increases stamina and improves balance in the body.
- It also helps to relieve pain during menstruation days in women.
- It has Therapeutic effects for carpal tunnel syndrome, flat feet, infertility, osteoporosis, and sciatica.
- Virabhadrasana calms the mind and improves concentration.
Precautions and Contradictions for Virabhadrasana 2:-
- The person suffering from high blood pressure should not do this.
- Pregnant women should stand near a wall so they can support themselves if necessary to balance their bodies.
- Those suffering from the spinal problem should not practice virabhadrasana.
- Consult a doctor before practicing virabhadrasana (warrior Pose) to avoid any complications if you are suffering from any spinal disorder.
- Those suffering from neck pain should either avoid it or perform under the strict supervision of some yoga expert.
So in this way, we saw the descriptions of Virabhadrasana 2. One must know that standing in the pose develops strength and motivation inside you. It is not so tougher but works well. So go for it and make your life free from lethargy and diseases. Take care and live well!