Yogasana for Diabetes cure- Mandukasana
Diabetes mellitus or Blood sugar is a disorder that is caused due to the insufficient production of insulin. This disease is a kind of thing that is considered incurable. Talking about herbal cures and yogasanas, according to that view diabetes can be said as curable! Yogasanas help to tone up your body which reduces the ailment. Yogasanas simply redirect universal power to your body, thus helping to cure the disorder.
Asanas are meant for the well-being of humans. The human body is the most advanced creation of nature. We, humans, have got all the advancements in speech, expressions, hearing, developed brains, and many more. Many of us forget this very gift and march towards depletion. Everyone has the same brain and same capabilities, but many become brilliant whereas some remains are still dumb. Why so? This is just because of utilization and usage of self-power. Here, we will be talking about a yogasana which is easy to perform and is highly beneficial. It is “Mandukasana“.
What is Mandukasana?
Mandukasana is derived from the Sanskrit word “Maduk” which means ‘the frog‘ and “asana” means ‘frog‘. In this very pose, your body looks like a frog only. It mainly focuses on your abdominal area, spine, thighs, and leg area.
Steps for Mandukasana:-
Several steps should be keenly followed for better results-
- Firstly, sit in the Vajrasana pose; close the fists of both hands.
- While clenching the fists press the thumb inside with the fingers.
- While pressing the navel with both fists, exhale and bend forwards.
- Keep looking straight.
- Stay in this position for some time and then come back to the Vajrasana pose.
- Repeat this pose 3-4 times.
Benefits of Mandukasana:-
- It activates the pancreas; thus there is an increase in the quantity of insulin production in the body. As such it is beneficial in curing diabetes.
- It is beneficial for stomach problems.
- It massages the heart naturally and thus is beneficial for cardiovascular diseases.
- It also improves the flexibility of thighs and legs.
- It reduces extra fat from the body; especially in those thighs and hips.
- It improves the functioning of the digestive system and excretory systems.
- It helps cure the pain in the knees, ankles, and back.
- It helps in toning the muscles of all body.
Who should avoid Mandukasana?
It is a yoga case, but still, there are several contradictions related to it. Like for many, it can be harmful even. The list of those who should avoid this is listed below.
- Patients who have undergone abdominal surgery should avoid practicing this asana.
- Mandukasana is not even good for pregnant ladies.
- It should be avoided by people suffering from peptic or duodenal ulcers.
- People with severe back pain and cardiac pain should avoid this.
So, in this way, we saw the details of Mandukasana. Guys, yoga is good and should be performed by all. These take a little part of your day but gifts more than expected. So, stay conscious and live well!